iHelp Student Loans
Student loans are an affordable way to cover the cost of your education thanks to iHelp. iHelp provides student loan financing to cover the gap between the cost of your education and the amount you receive through grants, scholarships, and federal student loans.
We make it easy for you:
- All qualifying borrowers pay the same low interest rates, regardless of whether you qualify on your own or have a co-signer
- No payments while you’re attending school
- Loan terms determined before you apply
- Funding provided for tuition, room, board, and books
Your private student loan can bridge the gap between scholarships, grants, and federal loans and your tuition, books, room and board, or it can replace them.
CONSOLIDATING STUDENT LOANS
Graduation starts a new chapter of your life. Don’t start that next chapter with high payments and high rates.
iHelp offers private student loan consolidation for college graduates across the country. Consolidating your loans is a great way to reduce your student loan payments and simplify your life.
- Save money by locking in a fixed interest rate
- Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment
- Make budgeting easier
When you refinance student loans, you’re in a much better position to repay your student loans in one easy monthly payment without feeling weighed down.
DEALING WITH STUDENT LOAN DEBT
Whether or not you decide to consolidate private student loans, you need to be responsible when it comes to dealing with student loan debt. Here are some tips to help:
- If you have any loans over 8%, consolidate private student loans to lower your monthly payment
- Always pay your student loan on time. Late payments can lead to lower credit scores and higher interest rates
- If you get extra money, pay more than the minimum to lower the principal
- Know your loan. Whether you’ve got one student loan or a number of them, know your rate, grace period, and terms because these often vary from loan to loan