Whether you’re attending school in Philadelphia or across the country, getting an education can be stressful enough. The last thing you want to do is worry about how you’re going to pay for it. Student loans in Philadelphia and beyond are the easiest, most affordable way to cover the cost of your education thanks to iHelp. iHelp provides student loan financing to cover the gap between the cost of your education and the amount you receive through grants, scholarships, and federal student loans.
We make it easy for you:
- All qualifying borrowers pay the same low interest rates, regardless of whether you qualify on your own or have a co-signer
- No payments while you’re attending school
- Loan terms determined before you apply
- Funding provided for tuition, room, board, and books
Your private student loan can bridge the gap between scholarships, grants, and federal loans and your tuition, books, room and board, or it can replace them. With low interest student loans from iHelp and Conestoga Bank, you can forget leaving school saddled with debt (according to a 2012 study, the average student loan debt in 2012 was nearly $27,000).
We realize sometimes living at home while attending college is not an option, so we’re glad to work with you on student loans for living expenses. Room and board, books, and of course tuition can all be covered with our low interest student loans.
CONSOLIDATING STUDENT LOANS
Graduation starts a new chapter of your life. Don’t start that next chapter with high payments and high rates.
iHelp offers private student loan consolidation for college graduates across the country. Consolidating your loans is a great way to reduce your student loan payments and simplify your life. Whether you’re across the country or right here in Philadelphia, student loan consolidation can help you start your post-college life on the right foot.
- Save money by locking in a fixed interest rate
- Simplify your finances with one easy monthly payment
- Make budgeting easier
When you refinance student loans, you’re in a much better position to repay your student loans in one easy monthly payment without feeling weighed down. Not only will you get a lower interest rate than those high interest loans, but you’ll benefit from lower private student loan payments. Use our simple form to refinance student loans today so you’re not making your final student loan payment at your retirement party.
DEALING WITH STUDENT LOAN DEBT
Whether or not you decide to consolidate private student loans, you need to be responsible when it comes to dealing with student loan debt. Here are some tips to help:
- If you have any loans over 8%, consolidate private student loans to lower your monthly payment
- Always pay your student loan on time. Late payments can lead to lower credit scores and higher interest rates
- If you get extra money, pay more than the minimum to lower the principal
- Know your loan. Whether you’ve got one student loan or a number of them, know your rate, grace period, and terms because these often vary from loan to loan